Labtro Reciprocal Shaker is widely used in Research Centers, Major Universities, Parma, Biotech, Medical research, Hospital, Diagnostics, Agriculture science, Pharmacology, Immunology, Genetics, Bioengineering Biotechnology, Microbiology, Botany, Zoology etc.
- Labtro shaker is programmable Continuous or timed operation with automatic switch-off
- Variable shaking speed from 20 to 120rpm
- Interchangeable / Labtro shaker platforms, and accessories for a variety of vessels
- Labtro shaker changeable platform for flasks and tube racks adjustable.
- Labtro flask shaker accommodates a minimum of 4 number 2L Erlenmeyer flasks, or 20 number of 125 ml flasks, or 4 numbers of Tube racks (for 24 x 10 ml tubes).
- Plate form size 24 x 24 cm platform available as an option
Safety of samples is a prime factor and our benchtop shaker incubator boasts of its safety features. Labtro shaker alarm audio / video visual alarm that alerts user when the machine faces over speed or over temperature protection.
Labtro Shaker is a 24 x 24 cm reciprocal shaking-platform incubator with a linear reciprocating motion, perfect for incubation of western blots and initial mixing of reagents within 96-well microplates during enzyme assays and PCR.
Features and benefits include;
- Outstanding uniform motion and low noise
- Microprocessor-based keypads with digital control and display of pre-set time, continuous time, operation mode and speed
- Labtro shaker design high quality protector resistant platforms with non-slip rubber mats