LABTRO Walk-in Stability Chambers are designed for precise simulating, monitoring & control of temperature and humidity conditions required for long term, intermediate & accelerated stability studies at pharmaceutical, chemical, agrochemical manufacturing facilities.
LABTOR Walk-in stability chambers comprise essential testing equipment in analysing the effects imposed on biological or chemical samples by prolonged humidity and temperature, to fix their attributes and properties. Widely applied in pharmaceuticals, rubber, and plastic industries, stability chambers determine how extreme conditions such as high or low temperatures and differing relative humidity, affect the behaviour of components.
- Maintains precise long term conditions
- Complete solution for simulation of desired Temperature & humidity in the chamber
- Standard size
- Customizes designs
- Superior performance
- Temp. Range /Accu.: 20°C to 60°C /± 0.2°C
- Temp Uniformity : ± 2°C
- Humidity Range/Accu.: 40% to 95% RH /± 2%
- Humidity Uniformity : ± 3% RH