A heating mantle is a piece of laboratory equipment used to apply heat to containers, as an alternative to other forms of heated bath. In further contrast to other methods of applying heat to a flask, such as an oil bath or water bath, using a heating mantle generates no liquid residue to drip off the flask.
We are providing an excellent range of Heating Mantle. Our product range is available in a variety of shapes and sizes according to the demands of our customers.
- Body of the Heating Mantle is made of spun joint less Aluminum
- Heating element knitted fiber glass netting properly insulted
- Long lasting element made by nichrome wire
- Maximum surface Temp. 400°C. Temp
- Controlled by energy regulator