Refrigerated floor standing centrifuge is specially designed for universal use in blood banks, clinical laboratories, a serology investigations, molecular biology, serum separation, pharmaceutical applications, where repeatability, precision and reliability of speed, time, temperature, acceleration and deceleration are significant factors in obtaining perfect separations of the distinct blood fractions
- Labtro Centrifuge Microprocessor digital control of all functions: speed, time, temperature, acceleration / deceleration, rcf, 30 program memory, operation fault display.
- Motorized lid locks. The lid can be opened by electronic lock or via manual operation in case of failure resulted from broken electronic lock.
- Easy open the centrifuge lid via pneumatic springs; The lid is hinged on the right hand side of the centrifuge.
- RPM/RCF adjustable along with the run and value calculating automatically.
- Selective acceleration and deceleration rates ensure high-quality separations.
- The self-diagnostic system provides a protection for imbalance, over temperature / speed / voltage and electronic lock.
- Swing-out rotor head, buckets and adapters made of high-density material.
- ISO9001:2008, ISO13485, CE international standards are met.